We present our business opportunities of Krasnoyarskaya GRES-2. If you are looking for a manufacture area with requirements:
- The average reserve - 650 MW
- At 110 kV the possibility of issuing up to 160 MW per year - 4 billion kWh
- At 220 kV the possibility of issuing up to 135 MW per year - 1 billion kWh
The possibility of technological connection of new consumers directly from the branch of "OGK-2" Krasnoyarskaya GRES-2 is the first category of reliability (it’s provided in the construction of the switchgear).
- In a pair of 13 ata: up to 477 Gcal / h
- In hot water: the average reserve - 380 Gcal / h
- Chemically desalinated water: up to 600 t / h
- Chemically treated water supply for the heating system: to 1170 t / h
Convenient access roads
- Roads Class: Ordinary road (not expressway) with seasonal fare restriction of commercial vehicles in the period April-May.
- Railway access roads from the station Zaozernaya to the station Rechnaya for 33 km with the possibility to take part with a maximum of 40 cars and the flows of up to 340 cars a day.
- River port of Krasnoyarsk city is located 167 km from Zelenogorsk city.
Equipped areas for freight
- Coal storage area of 36,000 sq.m.
- Features Acceptance of coal 22,000 tons / day
- Features drain racks 5 tanks of 65 tons
|Category||Units||Total area||Free area|
|Covered warehouses||sq.m||5698,3||on request|
|Outdoor storage area||sq.m||12600||2000|
Buildings for production
The station has space for production with all necessary infrastructure (heating, electricity, water, sewer).
- Connection of electricity consumers to distribution devices branch. Ensuring the reliability of power supply for the first category.
- Connecting consumers of thermal energy pipeline to connection points.
- The ability to enter into direct long-term contracts for the supply of electricity and heat water, condensate directly with the supplier.
- The ability to use the existing infrastructure of a large industrial enterprise.
- The result is the minimization of costs for the establishment and operation of new production facilities, the availability of reserves for business development.
1. Advisor to the General Director of JSC "OGK-2"
Yakovlev Anatoly Viktorovich
Tel: (495) 428-53-51
2. Krasnoyarskaya GRES-2
Address: 663690, Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk, Zelenogorsk, st. First Industrial 2
Lyspak Alexander Tel. (391-69) 3-30-49
Experience of JSC "OGK-2" with industrial customers in the retail and wholesale electricity markets may become the basis for an effective business with potential for further growth.